Now for gardening tasks just completed - everything got a good watering (our rain total from yesterday was pretty pathetic). I did a walkaround with the hand held recorder to collect information on things - especially flower and fruit color on the hot pepper trials.
And I said "goodbye" to a few diseased tomato plants - Kimberly and Costoluto Genovese (replaced with healthy versions that I still had on hand, after tossing the plant and the dirt and bleaching the pots), Orange Strawberry - which was replaced with Gold Medal (a gift from a generous seedling customer). I also potted up a Tasmanian Chocolate (my plant looks troubled, but has a large developing tomato - so I won't toss it yet, but got a replacement ready to go), a Sunny F3 potato leaf dwarf (another just-in-case replacement for a struggling variety), and a Cherokee Green. Then I potted up two that I started for Carolyn - Dragon Heart and Grandma's Heart - to add to my extreme prune - small pot indeterminate grouping. And I also found two additional Brandywine X Tad F2 regular leaf seedlings, so potted them up as well.
Overall impression - things are going very well. There are green tomatoes and healthy plants everywhere, as well as some newly set sweet and hot peppers and eggplant. It's a lot of work, but totally worth it (to me, anyway!).