If anyone wants to get seedlings at our house today, I will be around from about noon onward (I don't think anyone is scheduled to come by). As for next week, I will blog about my availability on Sunday evening.
And no, I didn't go out and dig in the garden yesterday - just too cold (the wind....yikes!). So we will leave that task to early next week.
See, I can also be "short-winded"!
Watch for an update to this blog later today when I find out where I will be at the market during the next two days. The weather should be quite spectacular!
Oh yes - two more things.
PS - shipping - can't even ponder it yet, because the seedlings are not shippable size....and we will likely limit it to the Dwarfs - at least initially, if we do decide to stick our toes into the plant shipping waters.
PPS - Dwarf trials - I've received some emails, and haven't responded yet because the plants are still too small. I will start pondering assignments next week, so stay tuned!