I decided to feed everything today with the Miracle-Gro "blue stuff" solution - the plants have been working hard, setting fruit and growing well - hopefully today's boost will keep things going well.
I've not yet done any indeterminate tomato plant topping, but should soon....most of the small pot indeterminate tomatoes have fruit set, and the plants are around 3-4 feet tall - so it is safe to top them so that energy goes into ripening the fruit. I did do a bit of sucker pinching on the large pot indeterminate varieties.
Finally, I did just a bit more planting - there is now a Mexico Midget tomato and Cossack Pineapple ground cherry in pots on the back deck. I found an Orient Express F3 seedling that was a bit different looking in comparison with the one I already planted - the stem isn't quite as purple - so it is now in a grow bag and represents eggplant #17. One of my Black Pearl-like hot pepper selections had ugly top foliage indicative of a virus infection, so I added another with the same foliage color. I also replaced two tomatoes that were looking ill - the original Casey's Pure Yellow and Lucinda plants were tossed, and back ups are now in place.
A few tomatoes are looking a bit troubled - Cherokee Green, Tasmanian Chocolate (from the seed lot being sold, with a nice large fruit set - one branch has diseased foliage, though), a Sunny potato leaf F3 from an indeterminate, and Costoluto Genovese (which is also looking a bit questionable) are still in place, but I have back up plants ready to go when needed. Kimberly is also looking a bit wilty, so I will find a backup of that as well.
Still - considering the sheer number of plants I am growing, this tiny list of troubled items isn't of great concern to me. So far, things are going very well! Now if we can get another thunderstorm to pop tonight...